Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Assignment 2: Telling Moments



I really was not sure if this guy was really angry with the parade or simply some kind of satirical reflection on religion, in any case he followed the parade and made an interesting subject


The look from the lady in the background makes this image


What a dress and a rare chance to ctach this guy when he is not in pull pose


I really like this one, the two guys look very natural, bored even, contrasting with the outrageous pink


Don't mess with me, even if I am wearing wings


Looking really tired now, having walked several miles in that outfit


Another probable, the look this couple are sharing conveys strong affection contrasting with the insane Aztec inspired costumes


Directing the traffic


Part of a gay dance group, these guys waltzed down the road


I am drawn to the absurdity of this image, however, unlikely to add it to my final collection


This is a real "what the f***" look, a true moment

No comments:

Post a Comment